Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and GoLearn Education Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’), the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by GoLearn Education Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to GoLearn Education Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website is our property, or that of our affiliates, Users that upload it or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website gives you or anyone else permission to use a trade mark or trade name appearing on the Website.
- Unless it is your own material that you have uploaded to the Website, you may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on the screen of your device; and/or
- print one copy of the Content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without our prior specific written permission.
- If you upload Content to our Website, you agree that you have all necessary rights to do so and licence us to use the Content on our Website. You will indemnify us in full if we are subject to any claim arising out of our use of Content you upload to our Website.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the relevant owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you at the point of registration or booking or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering or booking through the GoLearn website by updating your personal details or those of your school to ensure we can communicate with you and your school effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration or booking with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of us or our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and Users take appropriate responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their device.
- Due to the intrinsic nature of the internet, to the extent permitted by law we accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or service available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law (and subject to clause 17), we accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure the familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
GoLearn Education Limited details
- GoLearn Education Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under Company No 11707426, whose registered office is at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT and operates the website: www.golearn.guru